Rip-It Indoor Baseball League
RIP - IT The Ultimate Indoor Baseball Hitting League
DTA's popular RIP - IT indoor baseball hitting league is back! Sign up your team of 4 or 5 players now for some fun, competitive game play on our indoor field.
Each team will play (4) league games and (1) play-off game. Game play is primarily on Saturdays & Sundays, with weeknight play available according to schedules. We have flexible scheduling options to make sure your team can play their games and we will work around your busy schedule.
Here's How it Works:
- 4 or 5 players to a team
- Games are 6 innings or 1 hour 15 minutes long
- Played on DTA's 88' x 80' indoor field with a soft/safe ball.
- Defensive players play infield positions and try to limit scoring.
- Offensive players get a chance to crush the ball off of a pitching machine to score points.
- Official score will be kept by DTA RIP - IT experienced staff
- Schedules and standings will be posted for bragging rights
- 8U/9U Division
- 10U/11U Division
- 12U/13U Division
**BONUS 30-minute of team batting cage usage before each game ($150 value!)**
Only 12 total teams available to enter!
Starting Nov 7th & 8th (Saturdays or Sundays)
For all ages
$400 per team